Grow the overall financial security of residents living in this neighborhood.
- Encourage non-predatory financial services to locate in the neighborhood.
- Offer educational programs (e.g. credit counseling, credit cleanup, financial literacy, financial management, banking basics, etc.) to help residents improve their financial health.
- Offer to provide case management services for neighbor businesses to encourage them to hire local residents.
- Partner with Employ Indy and others to expand job access for people who have been previously incarcerated or who have been unemployed for a long period of time.
- Partner with the legal community to offer information about expungements and help qualified individuals move forward with the process.
- Advocate with the City-County Council to ensure public transit plans meet the needs of neighborhood residents, enabling better access to jobs and non-emergency services.
- Explore partnerships in creating an investment opportunity to offer ride-sharing or car-sharing services for neighborhood residents.